Thank you for your continued support during this time of closure due to COVID-19. The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our highest priority as we plan to reopen Ellis Family Dentistry for routine care. We have new protocols in place to ensure that all of our patients continue to experience the best level of care.
Providing dental services in the time of the COVID-19 pandemic requires some significant changes to the standard protocols. We are doing everything we can to make our dental office and your experience here as safe as possible.
Ellis Family Dentistry is following all recommendations and guidelines outlined by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA to provide you with the safest dental care possible. Therefore, we have made some modifications to our daily procedures and you may see some changes when you come for your next appointment. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we implement these new protocols listed below.
- We will screen all patients via phone call before your appointment and again upon your arrival. The in-person health assessment will include a temperature reading.
- Our waiting area is temporarily closed. We ask that all patients wait in your car and check-in with the front desk via phone. Our staff will inform you of when you may enter our clinic.
- We will give you hand sanitizer to use when you enter. There will also be hand sanitizer for patient use throughout the office.
- Appointment times will be adjusted to limit the number of people in our office at any time and to allow for social distancing. We are also reaching out to reschedule appointments that were missed during our recent closure. Please be patient as we reschedule and alter appointments.
- We ask that all adults come to their appointment alone. There should be no companions or escorts with the patient unless the patient is a minor. We ask that only one adult come with the minor to their appointment.
- Patients should wear a mask covering their nose and mouth upon entering our clinic. We ask that you bring your face-covering due to the limited supply of PPE reserved for our staff.
We are continuing to maximize our decontamination efforts so you can be assured of a safe dental visit. Thank you again for your support and understanding. We are happy to continue providing you with the standard of care you have come to expect at Ellis Family Dentistry. Please reach out to our office with any questions or concerns. We can’t wait to see your smile again soon!